Friday, May 9, 2008

It's here!

It's here! My kit arrived this afternoon. I've been tracking it all week. I've already assembled my stamps and opened everything. I'm going to look through some of the magazines that were sent and check out the video. I originally signed on to get the discount, but I'm seriously thinking about doing more with my new found hobby. I don't want to put too much pressure on myself, but I get so excited thinking about sharing all these ideas with people. We'll see what the next few months bring. I think I'm going to focus on making cards and various paper projects and see if I can gather enough gals to come to a stamp camp. I think that would be a good start.

1 comment:

MommaJen said...

you're so funny! Glad you found "your thing"! can't wait to see more things you create!