Saturday, July 31, 2010
Friday, July 30, 2010
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Here we all are....there was a nice breeze. Can't you tell?
I wanted to give her something that she could remember me by. Since it was paper crafting that brought us together, I thought I would make her something.
Sara loves flip flops.
I'm going to miss you Sara:(
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Friday, July 9, 2010
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
I just wanted to remind everyone that I still have spaces available with the Ribbon/Paper Share. If you are interested or have questions, just let me know. Remember, if you are not local that's not a problem....shipping is on me. US residents only.
Also, if you were a Stampin' Up! demonstrator in the past and would like to rejoin Stampin' Up! is offering a special rejoin for only $35! I would love for you to be a part of my growing team. Again, if you are not local, not a problem. Two of my downlines are not local and I make a point to get them all the information that I send to my local gal. Here are the details....
The Rejoin Starter Kit Contains:
- 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog (8)
- 2010 Summer Mini Catalog (8)
- Guest invitation postcards (100)
- Customer order forms (50)
- 2010-2011 Definitely Decorative catalog (1)
- Celebrando Creatividad (1)
- Two months free Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS) Subscription
A few details to remember....
- This offer is available to all former demonstrators, however Stampin' Up! will only contact dropped demonstrators fro the last three years.
- This kit does not include any Stampin' Up! products.
- Rejoin Starter Kit payment must be made by the new recruit, and not the upline.
- Former demonstrators may add either or both of the optional add-ons to their starter kit.
- There is no Online IDA option for this kit. Rejoin Starter Kit order forms must be submitted by mail.
- Rejoin Starter Kit order and Independent Demonstrator Application and Agreements must be received by Stampin' Up! by July 31, 2010.
If you are interested just let me know.