Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I've been tagged!

Wow! I've been tagged by my good friend and coworker Jennie. This is pretty exciting. Jennie's blog is mainly about her children and daily life. Most of which I do hear about before it makes it to the blog, but some I don't. Its so nice to read about things that we don't always get to talk about. Jennie and I don't share an office, so I don't get to see her very often. We do however share a Bunco group, a Card Club and many, many, many discussions about our very dramatic girls. Thanks Jennie!

The rules are:

1) Link back to the person who tagged you

2) List 5 ways blogging has affected you

3) Tag 5 others


Blogging has affected me in many ways, but I think I can narrow it down to 5.

1) I have an outlet to demonstrate my paper craft creativity.

2) I've "met" tons of people from all over.

3) It's been a self esteem builder.

4) Much like Jennie, its kept me from other things that need to be done, but I don't want to do.

5) It has exposed me to a whole new world of paper crafting and numerous non crafting blogs. It's opened my eyes to what others experience and enjoy.

I tag....

Jackie

Lindsey

Michele

Angie

and because I think you should definitely check these ladies' blogs out and they are my good friends and Jennie has already tagged them.....Lacey and Emily.

No comments: