Wow! I've been tagged by my good friend and coworker Jennie. This is pretty exciting. Jennie's blog is mainly about her children and daily life. Most of which I do hear about before it makes it to the blog, but some I don't. Its so nice to read about things that we don't always get to talk about. Jennie and I don't share an office, so I don't get to see her very often. We do however share a Bunco group, a Card Club and many, many, many discussions about our very dramatic girls. Thanks Jennie!
The rules are:
1) Link back to the person who tagged you
2) List 5 ways blogging has affected you
3) Tag 5 others
Blogging has affected me in many ways, but I think I can narrow it down to 5.
1) I have an outlet to demonstrate my paper craft creativity.
2) I've "met" tons of people from all over.
3) It's been a self esteem builder.
4) Much like Jennie, its kept me from other things that need to be done, but I don't want to do.
5) It has exposed me to a whole new world of paper crafting and numerous non crafting blogs. It's opened my eyes to what others experience and enjoy.
and because I think you should definitely check these ladies' blogs out and they are my good friends and Jennie has already tagged them.....Lacey and Emily.