Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Simply Scrappin'....Man, I love this stuff!

Okay, many of you probably have used the Simply Scrappin' kits from Stampin' Up! before, I have not. I just recently ordered two different packs, Petal Party and 2 Sweet. These are so cute and they have everything you need in them to make several projects.

Before I ordered the two packs I decided to hold a Simply Scrappin' class after I had seen a few demonstrators using a pack to make several cards. I really had no idea all that was included. These really are a great deal. I can't wait to try them out and see what I come up with.

If you are interested in attending the class, just let me know. The date for the class is June 6th from 10-2 and the cost is $30.

Here are the two kits that I ordered.

Petal Party


2 Sweet

No comments: