Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thanks So Much

Here's a quick thank you card. Love that Circle Circus set. I'm finding that I really like to use the Kraft CS as my base for most cards. Its a good neutral, therefore goes with pretty much anything. I think its a good idea to have plenty of it on hand. What's even better...to tie the Kraft into the rest of the card, SU! makes the taffeta ribbon in Kraft too! If you've never used the taffeta ribbon you should try it. I especially like to use it on cards that are being mailed, it's not bulky and flattens down nicely. Also great to use on framed projects when you want to use a ribbon under glass.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is soooo pretty! I love everything about it!

Emily said...

Pretty! I also like the taffeta ribbon, although I don't use it a lot....for some reason....not sure why.