Friday, October 9, 2009

Halloween Banner

In my previous post I mentioned that I was inspired. I'm so loving the Cherry Hill Cottage blog. Tina Smith has such a beautiful home, very cozy and sweet.

Her daughter made a very cute Halloween banner and I thought, "I can make one" and I did.

It took almost no time to make. Just cut the Pumpkin Pie CS with my scallop square die, some retired Halloween DSP with the scallop circle die #2, and the letters for Halloween with my large Serif alphabet dies, then assembled. I used some cute black and white gingham ribbon to string it together and added some retired Old Olive buttons to finish it off.

4 comments:

Jeannie said...

LOVE IT!!!

MommaJen said...

very nice!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so cute!

Ladybug Fanatic/Monkey Tales said...

so adorable. i need to invest in some of those dyes :)