Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Birthday S!

Today is my oldest daughters 4th birthday. I say this all the time and all you mom's out there know it, it's gone by so fast. What a special day it is....my girl made me a mom for the first time. I remember it so well and thinking, "I can't believe God gave me a girl." I was convinced we were having a boy. Unlike pretty much everyone else now a days, my husband and I (mainly me) decided not to find out what we were having. So, when my doctor said, "It's a girl", I was pretty shocked and happy.


This picture is of us waiting to see Max & Ruby. We were fortunate enough to be able to attend a live performance of the kids show on the same weekend as her party. Which by the way was Max & Ruby themed....no handmade card for the party....I know my limitations.

No comments: