Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Color Renovation

I'm sure most of you have heard about the Color Renovation going on with Stampin' Up! If not, here goes. SU! has decided to streamline their color families. I really like the idea...sad to see some of them go, but am excited about the new system. There will be 5 new In Colors introduced every year and they will hang around for 2 years, so there will always be 10 In Colors available every year. I hope that made sense? Anyway, here are the colors that will be introduced in the catalog this summer.

Do you recognize some of them? SU! is bringing back some previously retired In Colors!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I was originally not excited about seeing 29 colors go, especially since I purchased many of those stamp pads less than a year ago. But, overall, I really like to new families and that colors will be around longer. It also gets rid of some colors that were sooo close...like only orange and pumpkin pie. I'm expecially excited to see Marine Mist...I'm kind of an ocean girl :-)