Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I love Thanksgiving! It's my favorite holiday. I love all the special food we eat and I love spending time with people I love. Thanksgiving is a wonderful time of year for everyone to reflect on what we are thankful for. I especially give thanks for good health, mine and my family and friends. I'm also thankful for having my family near me. Both my parents and my husbands parents live near us, as well as my sister and my brother-in-law and sister-in-law. So no traveling for us...AMEN! That in itself is something to be truly thankful for. I'm also thankful for my family....my husband, my little gal and the baby on the way. I could go on and on...but I won't. Needless to say I'm very thankful for many things. I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! Enjoy your weekend! Jackie