Saturday, November 1, 2008

Make and Take #3 from Regional

Good Morning!

Guess what? I'm on my way to Canton this morning. For those of you who don't know what Canton is, its a huge flea market in Canton, Texas. Its also known as Trade Days or First Monday. It takes place on the Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday before the first Monday of each month. They have "old crap that I wouldn't pick up off the side of the road" as my mom puts it and all kinds of new stuff there. And I'm talkin' stuff. Home decor, clothing, food, you name it. We (my mom, sister and I) get rollin' from CS at 6:00am to get there by 9:00am and meet up with my neice who lives in Dallas. I'll be sure to post some pics when I get back.

So, here's my 3rd make and take. Again, I made this one at home. This little cutey is by far my favorite. So stinkin' easy to make. My mom even said she wants me to make a few to give to some family members. If my mom likes it...its cute.

2 comments:

MommaJen said...

cute - like the scallop edge---I'm jealous about Canton...I've got to go SOON!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this, Jenn! It's my fave, too! I bet everyone loved it! I'm not getting the CL promo, but I'm sure after I see what you do with it, I'll wish I did! Hugs, Jackie