Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today is my 13th Wedding Anniversary. I can't believe its been 13 years. We were so very young when we got married. Well not really, but when you look back on it....it seems young now. My husband is a very unique guy. First of all he's tremendously funny...anyone will tell you this. He's also extremely sweet. He loves a good meal at a nice restaurant and is usually willing to try most dishes. He can appreciate art and music, but loves his football and baseball. I'm a bit bossy (he'll tell you very), but he lets me be me. We are opposites in many ways, but in the important things we are right on. We both can appreciate a good funny story or movie. We enjoy watching the same TV show (The Office and many Discovery Channel programs). And after a few years of trying we now share a small addiction to Starbucks. I'm so blessed to be married to this man and thankful God choose him to be the father of my children.

Happy Anniversary Shane! Here's to many many more years of love and goofiness!


Oh and here is the card I made for him.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats! That's a very nice "manly" card...those can be challenging!

Ladybug Fanatic/Monkey Tales said...

Very good job on the masculine card. I agree with Emily that those can be challenging. May the both of you have a blessed and wonderful day and many more years to come! Happy Anniversary you two!

MommaJen said...

very nice card! glad the anniversary was great!