Monday, March 9, 2009

Big Sister T-shirt

I just received my gal S's big sister T-shirt today in the mail. Oh my gosh! Can you say cute!? I've been wanting to get one for her to wear at the hospital and I wasn't having any luck with the stores locally. So I turned to the web. I found this great store called Welcomebaby.com. You can customize T-shirts, onesies, bags, etc....And its not that expensive, especially when you compare them to the children boutiques. I was able to select hair color, type, eye color, skin color and what color I wanted for the name and bows....not to mention the gender. I plan on ordering a onesie for the baby after it arrives.

3 comments:

Ladybug Fanatic/Monkey Tales said...

too cute. what a great idea! i know she will love it and feel so proud.

Emily said...

That's awesome! I love it!

MommaJen said...

oh so cute! glad you found one that works!