Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hello Lover....


Heh...I thought it was a funny title, especially if you are a Sex and the City fan. If not, you'll have no idea what I talking about. Anyway, its what I thought of when I thought about posting about my NEW CAR!!!!! (when I just typed that, the announcer from the Price is Right's voice was what I heard) I'm in a goofy mood. Which is a nice change. Things have been super hectic around here as most of you can imagine. I'm ready for some joy and lightness.

We decided that my teeny tiny Saturn was not going to cut it with two children and realized that we needed something a little bigger. Its taken us about a week to get everything ironed out, but sometime today we will be picking up my new Honda Pilot. I feel so special. I've never had a car this nice. Its such a mom car, but a cool one. According to my nephew it's cool, so I guess I'm good. Plus heh, I'm a mom and very proud of it.

Today's my Hostess Club Make and Take. I'm going to try very hard to take pictures. I always forget and realize it when everyone is leaving.

Have a great Saturday!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Yiippeee!!!! That's awesome that you got it all worked out! I'm one of those few people that actually likes car shopping! So fun to have a new car :-)

See you soon!

Kimberly said...

I've had a Honda Pilot for a couple of years now and I love it! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

How fun! You got a cool car - a "mom car" is a van, so you're still good! I have a Nissan Pathfinder and LOVE it!

Take care and best of luck in the upcoming days!

Hugs,
Jackie