Saturday, June 19, 2010

Because I Care

I found myself today with only one child and she was sleeping. I knew this was God handing me some special creative time for me. And well thank you mom for taking my big girl to the movies. So with all this time on my hands I said to myself you are definitely going to make at least one card with the new goodies from SU!

So here it is...Because I Care.

I used several new items that will be available in the new catalog. Because I Care Hostess Level 1 stamp set, Daffodil Delight CS, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon and Vintage Wallpaper Textures Impressions Folder.

First off I want to say, love, love the 1/8" ribbon. Perfect for cards that are being mailed. Very sophisticated and elegant. The Daffodil Delight is just that a delight...such a wonderful color. The Vintage Wallpaper Textures Impressions Folder is right up my ally. And last but not least the Because I Care stamp set. Let me just tell you. This was not something I was excited about. It was free when I purchased the new color kit. I thought it was an okay set, wrong....love it! So back to why it was free. Well SU! cares so much about their demos and how frustrated a lot of us have been with the Color Renovation they decided they would just give it to us....now talk about pretty nice.
This was just a little snippet of why its so awesome to be a SU demonstrator! Free stuff all the time, discount, sneak peeks, you name it! So if you are on the fence here is just one more reason you should join...$99 starter kit and its only good till the end of June! Contact me today to take advantage of this great deal.

No comments: