Saturday, July 3, 2010

4th of July Flip Flops

Today our neighborhood has its annual 4th of July parade. My oldest daughter loves getting dressed up for it. A couple of weeks ago I got a truck load of flip flops for her her for only.80 each. So I pulled out the red ones today to make 4th of July flip flops. I got to thinking she would only be able to wear them on the 4th. So instead of attaching the stars directly to them, I attached them to clips that can be clipped onto the flip flop and taken off when she wants to wear the red ones without the stars. I can't take credit for this idea. I'm planning something later with this very concept, so I wont' go into details. But I wanted to give Emily a shout out for coming up with the idea.
And here they are on her sweet feet.

3 comments:

Lynn Put said...

What an adorable and great idea! I love it! I think I need flip flops with stars and another pair with flowers too.
Have a fun 4th of July!

Emily said...

Thanks for the mention! The flip flops look awesome!

Anonymous said...

These are too dang cute!!