I just wanted to remind everyone that I still have spaces available with the Ribbon/Paper Share. If you are interested or have questions, just let me know. Remember, if you are not local that's not a problem....shipping is on me. US residents only.
Also, if you were a Stampin' Up! demonstrator in the past and would like to rejoin Stampin' Up! is offering a special rejoin for only $35! I would love for you to be a part of my growing team. Again, if you are not local, not a problem. Two of my downlines are not local and I make a point to get them all the information that I send to my local gal. Here are the details....
The Rejoin Starter Kit Contains:
- 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog (8)
- 2010 Summer Mini Catalog (8)
- Guest invitation postcards (100)
- Customer order forms (50)
- 2010-2011 Definitely Decorative catalog (1)
- Celebrando Creatividad (1)
- Two months free Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS) Subscription
A few details to remember....
- This offer is available to all former demonstrators, however Stampin' Up! will only contact dropped demonstrators fro the last three years.
- This kit does not include any Stampin' Up! products.
- Rejoin Starter Kit payment must be made by the new recruit, and not the upline.
- Former demonstrators may add either or both of the optional add-ons to their starter kit.
- There is no Online IDA option for this kit. Rejoin Starter Kit order forms must be submitted by mail.
- Rejoin Starter Kit order and Independent Demonstrator Application and Agreements must be received by Stampin' Up! by July 31, 2010.
If you are interested just let me know.