Monday, August 25, 2008

Blah...

I'm feeling blah...Mostly because I'm pregnant. Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited. I just have what you would call all day "morning sickness." I don't actually get sick, just feel blah all day and just about every bit of my energy is gone. Its making it hard to do anything. Not to mention I have a 2 year old to keep up with. Its harder this time, no lazin' around, ie. naps, like the first time. My coworker, Jennie has been on vacation and I've been holding down the fort here at work. It hasn't been too bad, but when you aren't a 100% familiar with a project its an uneasy feeling. So needless to say I'll be glad when she gets back tomorrow. I think it will help a little, but until the 10th week (magic date the first time around) of pregnancy rolls around, I'm going to feel like this. Just 3 weeks left!


I'm expecting my first of I'm sure several Stampin' Up! orders from the new catalog to arrive tomorrow. I'm sure that will put a little pep in my step. I'll try very hard to post something if I can get around to making anything. Looking forward to my square scallop punch. Gotta love those scallops!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I hope you feel better very soon! Good luck with your pregnancy!

MommaJen said...

sorry girl! I hope it goes away soon!

Emily said...

Sorry to hear you have the blahs...I think I had that last week, but unfortunately, so baby excuse for me :) Hope you feel better soon....your new SU order is sure to help!