Monday, August 4, 2008

Card bundles for AquinasFest


Every year my church, St Thomas Aquinas has a traditional church bazaar/festival to raise money. My mom and I have helped serve food in the past, but we decided this year we could put our true talents to good use. We've decide to both make something to donate to the Country Store. My mom has been crocheting these incredible scarves. I told her they are going to go like mad, she doesn't believe me. I'll try to get some pictures of them before we take them to the church. I'm making card bundles, which consist of 6 identical cards with envelopes, bundled together with a pretty ribbon. I thought these would make great gifts. I'm mainly doing cards that say thank you, but I'm also including baby shower cards and Christmas cards. I'm thinking of throwing in some birthday ones too. Here is one of the bundles I did.

Stamp: Much Appreciated (retiring)
CS: Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Ink: Baja Breeze
Accessories: Pewter brad, 5 petal flower punch, scallop circle punch

2 comments:

MommaJen said...

great idea - they look good!

Ladybug Fanatic/Monkey Tales said...

Such a great idea. I think both the scarves and your card bundles will go quickly. Nice color palette and I love the layered punch look with the brad. Very nice job!