Wednesday, August 27, 2008

KWerner Design Blog Color Inspiration # 20


Two post tonight....I'm on top of things. Yes, I'm feeling slightly better. And when I say slightly, its very slight. Here is my card for Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration. Love these colors. Tell me what you think!

Stamp: Its Your Birthday (retired)
Ink: Regal Rose
CS: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery
DSP: Bella Rose
Accessories: Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon, 5-Petal Flower Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Certainly Celery Brad, Dimensionals

5 comments:

MommaJen said...

like it!

Emily said...

You really made use of a lot of new paper and tools! Very creative :)

Ladybug Fanatic/Monkey Tales said...

Very sweet!

Catherine said...

i really like this card =)

Shawntel said...

Your card is so Pretty! I love the polka dots with the flower. The ribbon is perfect! So Simple an Beautiful!