Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday and Congratulations!

March is a busy birthday month for me. Starting on the 1st it begins with my brother-in-law and continues with my mother on the 9th, husband on the 10th and now both my children (that's weird saying children) have birthday's at the end of the month. Well one will have a birthday celebration the other would have just been born. I also have my father-in-law's on the 1st of April. With so many masculine birthday's I wanted to get a head start on some cards.

Here are two cards, one for my brother-in-law and the other is a very belated graduation card for my nephew who graduated from Texas A&M University in December with his masters in Civil Engineering. Yes, I'm really late with that one. Like everyone says, its hard to do a masculine card. I didn't want to do too much ribbon, but I still want to add some elements to prevent it from being boring. I think that's when punches and paper come in handy.


5 comments:

AnAggieBug said...

You did a great job on them. It is so hard to make cards for guys, and yours are just right.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love, love, love these masculine cards! They are fabo!

Emily said...

Looks great! I'll have to keep these in mind if I need some masculine inspiration!

Ladybug Fanatic/Monkey Tales said...

Great job! I do find it hard to create masculine cards. Good inspiration :)

MommaJen said...

these are awesome! the paper makes them!