Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hostess Club

Happy Saturday and Happy Valentine's Day!

Many of you have already heard and signed up for my Hostess Club. For those of you who have not...this is for you. Starting March 1 I will be starting a Hostess Club. It will run for 6 months. So that means there will be 6 members in the club. If my first club fills up and I have enough interested people I will start a second one. Currently I have a couple of slots left with the first one, so if you are interested just let me know.

Here are the details.....

Each member is asked to make a minimum purchase of $25 (6 participants) for every month of the length of the Hostess Club (6 months). Each member is given a month that is their Hostess Month and they will receive the hostess benefits that month. The hostess is also welcome to collect outside orders to increase their hostess benefits. Every month of the club we will meet at my house (usually a Saturday) for a couple of hours for a small make and take. If you would prefer to meet at your own home that is fine and I will bring the supplies. Bring a friend for only $5, so they can see how much fun being a member can be!

Here's what you get for being a member:

Free Idea Book and Catalog

Chance to meet up with your fellow members to make and take a couple of cards each month

Hostess Benefits without actually Hosting a Workshop

A great way to get everything on your wish list with out breaking the bank.

$10 discount to a future Stamp Camp

****And one more important note....

If you are not in the College Station area don't let that stop you from joining. I will have each months orders shipped to my house and just ship you your order.

No comments: