Thursday, June 11, 2009

Make a Wish

S's buddy R is having his 3rd birthday party this weekend. S is very excited to give R his gift. We've heard his party is going to be pretty spectacular...bounce house and everything. S is looking forward to it. She told my mom today that when she jumps in the bounce house everyone is going to yell, "Go S, Go!" Isn't that cute? And you know what, we probably will. Here's R's card...I love the Big Birthday Candle set. I think I'm going to hold onto this one. It works for every age birthday.

4 comments:

Ladybug Fanatic/Monkey Tales said...

Cute card. I too like this set, I'm really glad I got it.

MommaJen said...

very cute - I ordered this set as well - yippee!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely fantastic!! I love the candles, the top note die, the texture...! Perfect card!

Emily said...

that's a very cool guy card...lots of cool stuff and it's not frilly at all!