Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thinking of You

Emily inspired me to show some older cards, cards that were made long long ago. Cards that demonstrated my not so honed paper crafting abilities. I definitely think I have improved my skills over the past year. Here's a card that I made when I first became a demonstrator, I think. It may have even been prior to that. I think I did a pretty good job, but then again the DSP is really the focal point and you can't go wrong with that. I like this layout and its a great way to use any of your DSP. I might make more of these. I'm not sure why I never sent this out, maybe it was because it was one of my better ones and I hated to part with it. Can anyone relate?

2 comments:

Ladybug Fanatic/Monkey Tales said...

i liked this card back when you made it...and you are right, you can never go wrong with dsp.

Emily said...

I remember that card. It's fun to look back at the "old stuff" and see how much we've improved! Although, I think this card is just right the way it is!