Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #22

Can you believe I had time today to do another sketch challenge!?! So here's the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #22. I have a ton of the Rose Red card stock, so that was my starting point. Next, was what DSP has the Rose Red in it? Well that would be the Raspberry Tart. So there ya have it! That's how I came up with this cards color choice. I like it and I think I know who I'm going to send it to. I won't tell you who, she'll just have to wait and see.

Here's the sketch:

And here's my card....

5 comments:

Karen Giron said...

This is darling, Jenn! I love the photo corner and the offset sentiment, very cute. Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

What a cute card, Jenn! I think it's great you participate in sketches; I should do that myself sometime. Take care!

Ladybug Fanatic/Monkey Tales said...

Congrats on having time to stamp! I love that paper, such a pretty card.

MommaJen said...

very pretty! glad you had time! :)

Kristina said...

What a prety, pink card! Thank goodness for stamping time! :)